Friday, November 19, 2010

Yesterday was freaking awesome man! Went to Sunway Pyramid with Janine. Aaron. Marissa. Amelia. Cyndy and John. Can you imagine 7 people packed in a Hyundai Matrix? Amelia and I were stuck at the front seat. Phew, thank god there were no police along the way. And I turned Amelia on for sitting on her lap. O.O

Had our lunch at the T-Bowl Restaurant or whatever that name is. The food was not really that nice, totally overrated. Not to mention, their service was seriously suck. Our food was served late, very late. Always forgot to bring the right and enough cutlery. What else? It's like an oven in there. =.=" Walk walk walk for don't know how long, finally got my popiah and off we went to the skating rink. =]

Ate my popiah while waiting for Suren, the very late comer, we insisted him to skate. I know he had a really great time though. =P Bumped into Naj who's an ice hockey player. So oh you know how well he can skates. So yeah, kept on showing off in front of me, and kept on frightening me as I was holding Aaron's hand but still he fell 2 or 3 times. And me? Thanks to Suren, once. =/ But ahahaha! God is watching, he fell right in front of me about a minute later. Ahh, who asked you to make me fall? Your fault! =P


Went for a movie after ice skating and dinner at McD with Janine. John. Suren. Clandia and Naj of course. We watched Takers, and it was my 2nd time. But I didn't fell asleep cause John and Suren were making fun of that movie, and Naj doing all those stupid sounds beside me. Guys...lol

The movie ended at 10 something. Thought everything ended and we went home? Aha! You're wrong, we went ice skating again! Only us, no one else. Without paying and it's already 11something. Awesome huh? Naj said we'll try going to Sunway Lagoon for free next time. Weeeeee! ♥♥♥ Love you all so much weih seriously. =D


Someone didn't contact me for days already, I wonder why. hmph! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment