Monday, November 22, 2010

Somehow I don't know how to tolerate my heart with yours. I don't even know whether I should. Why don't you tell me instead, huh? Please, just tell me what should I do with you.
Serious shit! What should I do now? There's a cut in my heart now, not too deep but deep enough to have a scar. So I've been thinking whether I can act like nothing happened and give you, or basically us, another chance. I have no idea at all. My friends said that I should just keep going, and give up on you but somehow, it's hard. It's hard to just give up like that without even trying to continue. Yes, I'm weird, maybe I need my heart to be torn apart then only I'll have reasons to stop and back off. =/
If you don't like me, just tell me and break up with me. I rather get hurt now then later when I'm deeper and hard to resist. I wanted to ask, but whenever I hear your voice, my head would turn blank. I don't want to wait if your heart will not be with me.
Baby, relationship isn't something that can be maintained when you put in more effort. It needs more than that, you know? You're so confusing, do you know that? So why not we just keep it straight and make it easier for the both of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment