Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've already made my mind but I think I need more time to think thoroughly so that I won't regret for my decision in future. Decision will be announced when I'm back from Singapore, should I say stay tuned?

Thanks a lot to my lovely friends for lending me your shoulders for this few days. Especially Janine. John. Chloe. Mervin. Naj. Sherlin. Skyler and Gison. Thanks for listening to me. cheered me up. and explain to me. I would always do the same for you IF you guys have any problems, I really don't mind listening to you all night. You are even welcome to call me in the middle of the night though I might not heard my phone ringing. =]

I want to thanks Manwyn for not forgetting me and included me in the L1 Class Video(you can watch it on my Facebook page), seriously love you to the max! ♥♥♥ I will always remember every single one of you. =]

I'm going to Singapore tomorrow with my brother and his girlfriend, still not sure when I'm coming back, maybe just for a 3 or 4 days. I'll go yumcha with everyone when I'm back. =] Will miss you guys a lot.

2 comments:

  1. At singapore now? right...go walk walk and clear your mind...everything will be alright...

    hahaha that means i can call u straight away at midnight instead of sms u first? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your phone bill to be bombastic then sure. ahahaha!

    anyway, thanks for the comment, you're my first one. =]

    ReplyDelete