Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've been going out a lot with Chloe recently. Most of the time shopping. And OMG! I spent a lot weih. Unbelievable! Chloe, it's all your fault for asking me to  bring you shopping. I am officially broke now. T.T

We went to Mid Valley on Saturday and I spent a little more than RM300. Blame F.O.S for most of it. Sunway Pyramid yesterday, shopping again obviously, for about RM200. Slap me please!


We reached at the Pyramid at 10something in the morning. Met up with Jane, had our breakfast at McD then off we went to the skating rink. I learned how to back-skate. Woohooo! =] Met this guy called Alan at the rink who knows how to skate so awesomely. He worked at the rink before, so maybe that's the reason. He's kinda funny cause he said he couldn't teach or talk to us much since his girlfriend was there watching him. AHAHAHAH! We skated until 4pm and that's when Jane went home with someone.lol So shopping shopping shopping. There goes my money. T__________T


At around 8something, we decided to watch a movie since we don't want to go home so early. We bought tickets for the Unstoppable. Chilled ourselves at Secret Recipe for a piece of Dark Chocolate Cheesecake and a cup of hot Caffe Mocha. Mmhmm. And go watch Unstoppable, it's a nice movie. It's so intense all along the movie, made me wanted to bite my nails.lol =]


Naj is having an ice hockey game tomorrow night but don't think that I can go without Janine. =/ So sorry mann, but I'll be your cheerleader next Feb, I promise, of course, only if you would ask me again. Go give your best shot tomorrow night! =D


Janine just asked me out to skate in Thurs with Aaron. Mervin Mervin. Are you going tomorrow? Remember what you've promised me the other day? I'm waiting. =P AHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment