Sunday, December 26, 2010


Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas everyone! Miss me? =] So, how did you guys spent your Christmas? Well, for me, instead of Christmas, I spent my day shopping with Janine and night with my relatives on Christmas Eve. Though not all of my relatives were there, but I felt relieved that I don't need to sing or dance for my presents. Why? That's one of my family tradition since I was born, hate it so much. Gah! =/ Anyway, I forgot to take my present from my closest cousin brother, Jason. It was nice talking to him, he even taught me how to do the exact CPR and some medical knowledge since he's studying in medical field now. I had always like him cause he's the nicest and the most caring one, he always explain and talk to me whenever I have difficulties in my education. I think I'm blessed after all. =] By the way, he told me that I have low blood pressure and my heart is very weak. That's why, don't make me go heartbroken guys. ♥


There's another thing. He's been calling me these few days, I don't know what he's up to, I didn't pick up though, can't bear to take another step, I just don't have the reason to pick up his calls. Don't you think so? I don't want a guy who only wants to have someone to hug when he's feeling lonely, I don't know about him, it's just what I think. =/


Anyway, have you ever listen to one's heartbeats through the stethoscope? It's hard to describe the feeling. It's so beautiful, no, more than beautiful. I can't find any words to describe it, it just make you feel closer to that person somehow. I really hope that there's someone out there would let me listen to his heartbeat. Even imagining it now gives a smile on my face. ♥ =]


Smile, hmm. Reminds me of someone. This someone said that I have a beautiful smile and a sexy legs. Should I trust him? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment