Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year ♥


Happy New Year peeps! I had an awesome countdown night with so many freaking people. Let me link them one by one, bear with me, I feel happy when I have friends in my posts. =] JanineSuren. Aaron. Marissa. Amelia. Cyndy. Eimunn. Eimunn's sis-Yi Shin. Jon, The Walle Walle. Li Yang. And some friends' friends. (Sorry that I forgot your names =/) But there's only some of them continue to stay overnight at the Eastin Hotel. This hotel is so recommended, it's so spacious. More than enough for us, fyi, we did not sleep except for Jon.

Enjoyed our night at The Library, Curve with Vodka and I spent an hour puking. But just nice to catch up with the fireworks. Head back to hotel and there goes another round with Black Label. Mervin came with some juices to be our bartender. Thank God I've already recovered before he came. It was really nice to have him spending 2 or 3 hours with us. =] Btw, Janine got really drunk and did some stupid things to entertain us! AHAHAH! Jan, I don't think we can throw this incident out of our head man.lol Just bear with our teasing okay? =]

And I have to thank Li Yang for bringing us to the Kayu and for the treat, I was going to hunger till death. =/ And every month arh, remember kay? You've promised me! =] So, mamak and McDonald is our 1st food in year 2011. Cool eh?

Spent my day at Desa Park City with Janine and Suren. Then Mervin came to the rescue since I don't want to be the lamppost. Thanks for the Kepong Tong Sui, Merv! Next time you have to treat me I tell you! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment