Monday, January 10, 2011

Lots to blog but I forgot what was it about already. =/ Never mind, we will do this step by step.


Hangout with Janine. Aaron and Clandia last week to play badminton at KKK. Oh God, it sucks! RM12 for an hour, and they even have Aedes mosquitoes there! Yuck! I will never ever visit that place again. *Ahem* Back to the topic, there's a quote from Clandia "Who are the crazy people who actually think that they can play the badminton without the rackets?" Yes yes, the answer is us. I got mine, but no more extras, Janine have some trouble getting it, and I don't know why Aaron didn't bring it, thank God Clandia brought 3 rackets! Love you till the max! ♥


Before that, we stopped by at Taylor's Lakeside so that Janine can hand in her assignment and pick Aaron up. Then, Mervin came to have a walk with me. And thanks a lot for the Famous Amos cookies, I love it very much.   =] And your sign horh, not obvious enough larh dude! AHAHAH! Anyway, nice hanging out with you. *Ahem ahem*


And woots woots! Please cheer for me. My dad is getting me this!



It's one of the latest Nikon DSLR---D7000. Oh my gosh! I need to get it fast so that I can learn how to use it before we're going to Bali in the end of this month. Went to Lot10. Time Square and Pavillion to ask for the price just now, ended up shopping at Forever 21 with Janine, we met coincidentally there. Well anyway, wish me luck people. =]


Mervin, don't forget our deal. By tomorrow. And I wish you luck for your DiGi quest from Aaron tomorrow. =] Then only I'll put your picture up here on my blog. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment