Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Heart Is Sick

I just read my best friend's blog, and I found out that she's sad because of her younger brother's health problem. He got a hole in his heart, well many people do, but his is the more serious one. When I finished the whole post, I just feel like crying when I look at their picture. I know what that feels like when your closest one is sick, because my eldest brother is sick too. Very sick.

I'm not sure whether you can feel what I feel, but it's like tearing your heart apart as if it's just a blank paper. We still smile and laugh like we usually do, but when we're alone, that feeling just won't go away. And again, our heart is being teared apart and tears will eventually fill our eyes.

Cheer up Cartene, I'll pray for your brother too. Don't feel sad anymore okay, though I know it's oh so hard to actually do it. Just remember that there's someone just like you over here when you feel sad. You are definitely not alone and we all love you whole-heartedly. =] ♥
I hope you don't mind that I'm sharing your picture. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment