Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Went out with Chloe and Jasmine yesterday to Mid Valley. Shop and shop till I drop. Got a Sushi King member card since they're having a promotion. Pay RM20 and get a card with a RM20 voucher and a 10% discount immediately, that means free for the card larh! Go grab it baby!
Ooh ahh, I also bought 2 Ray-Ban-like sunnies at Cotton On for only RM20! RM5 for the baby pink one. Such a steal right? What are you waiting for, go grab! Hmm, should have bought a lottery yesterday, everything seems to be 2020. =]

Met my brother's girlfriend, Laura, and her friend, Da Ming when my friends and I came out from an IT Store. What a coincidence. =]

Before leaving, we went to Topshop to have our bikini session.lol. Chloe is so hawt in the red bikini and so do Jasmine. Except for me since I'm the one who have a guy chest! *sob sob* Sigh, what to do, have to accept the fact no matter how much I hate it. =/ We took some pictures but Jasmine is putting her effort in editing them, so let's just give her some more time kay? =]

Can anyone help me to convince my dad to buy me an iPhone 4? Blackberry Torch is my substitute if I really can't get the iPhone before I get into college. =/ Please daddy! *showing puppy eyes that Aaron taught me*

Mervin arh Mervin. Sometimes I really don't know what to believe, I'm just so afraid that it'd be just another prank of yours. Can you please tell me in advance whether it's the truth or not before you say anything. =]

P/s: I wonder why every time I hangout with Chloe sure spent a lot one. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment