Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tears ♥ Our Memories


I cry when I feel sad. I think that tears are the memories we had between us. I cry because I want the memories to get out of my mind. I want to erase you from my mind, my heart. It's aching even when I'm typing now. I never knew that it could be this deep, this fast. But I guess that's why love is a beautiful thing, right?

Why do I still want to hear the ugly truth? Because I want those words to come out from you, so that it's easier for me to let go. I don't think I can ever understand you. You want to keep me as your best bud by doing this to me? You knew how I feel for you but yet, you gave me hopes and promises but decided to confiscate them later on. Tell me how on earth am I going to understand this! Do you realize that you're being cruel and selfish here? How I wished I had never met you at all, so that I won't have to face these things now. How I wished.

Coincidentally, I was listening to this song when I'm listening to the ugly truth. Thanks to you and this song, I cried my heart out.

要重来多少次,我才会明白,要寻找一个我爱、他也爱我的人,是一件多么渺茫的事。

No comments:

Post a Comment