Saturday, January 29, 2011

Struggles



I'm having a really hard time here. Everyone keep on asking me whether I'm okay. Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I'm literally okay when I'm not talking about him, but when I am, it feels like I'm suffocating myself.

Still, thanks to a lot of people. Thank you Janine and Chloe, who called me and always stand by me once they know that I'm sad. Thanks to Jon, Joel and especially Michael for putting in effort in cheering me up. And also, sorry for showing you guys the really dark emotional side of mine. I don't know what else I can say except for these 2 words. Really, I appreciate a lot for what you guys did. I love every single one of you, my friends. ♥ Also, not to forget, my Ji Muis---Yasmine, Cartene and Bryan. Thank you for giving me all those quotes, I'm really looking forward to see you. Under one condition,  you have to treat me, and you do not have the right to say no. :D

And to that guy who couldn't find a spot for me in his heart, yes, you! It's your loss. Seriously, you're a heart-breaker, I hope that there won't be another girl who would end up being like me.
You said that you still want to be friend with me and honestly, I want that too, just not now. Just so you know, I feel sad too when we're nothing after this, that I've lost you as a best friend. It's just that, I'm not sure whether I could still act the same around you. What I need now is time. I promise that I will jump right in front of your face and say hi to you when I'm better. Maybe when I came back from overseas? Or maybe when I'm finally in college? Now again, can you promise that you'll wait for that moment? As a friend? =]
Jon is right, you're having a hard time too. I'm sincerely sorry that I've caused you all the miseries and struggles you had had. :)

P/s: Sorry to the names that I did not mention, thanks a lot too! Love you all loads loads! And please don't worry about me everyone, I know I will be better and stronger at the end of the day. Let's hope that Bali and S'pore will be kick ass happening, so that I can throw away all my miseries and bad luck! And again, do miss me people. I will miss you guys too! =] ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment