Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bali Trip Day 1



As you all know, I went to Bali and I'm home. So here's my post about my trip. Nothing much during Day Night 1 since we only reached there at night. But here goes, if you insist. =]


Reached the Air Asia Airport at around 5something in the evening since our flight was at around 6, but turned out that our flight was delayed till around 8 because of the bloody heavy rain. Damn right? Ugh. So after the chapalang things, our plane finally lifted at 8.30pm. =.= Didn't take any photos on the plane, was busy taking naps and chit chatting with my sister. So after 2hours and 55minutes, we've finally reached The Bali Island!

Took the airport cab to the Oasis Hotel at Nusa Dua. After our late dinner in the hotel room, straightaway went to bed. We were freaking tired you know. =/

Oh by the way, the hotel wasn't as nice as we've expected. It's bloody expensive and it's not really THAT nice. But overall, not bad larh. The really nice thing about this hotel is, the pool was just right in front of our room, open your window, and you can jump into the pool already. And the beach, was just a stone-throw away from our room. =]

I'm so lazy to blog about my Day 2 now. But I promise soon, stay tuned peeps! You know I love you. ♥ :D


P/s: Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Now where's my angpow? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment