Wednesday, February 9, 2011


What I am going to write now is a serious sensitive issue for everyone, yes, including me. First, I want to ask you a question. I'm kind of sure that you love Malaysia, everyone is patriotic is his own way, some just won't realize until they heard someone saying bad stuff about their tanah air. So the question I want to ask now is, do you love our government? Do note that country and government is 2 different thing, at least that's what I think. I love my country, a lot, but not our government.

Had a small argument talk with a friend of mine last night cause we have different opinions about this issue. Yes, I admit that compare to many other South East Asian countries, we're consider as a quite well developing country. But I still think that our government is not doing their best. In this case, I mean equal opportunities.

Our Prime Minister(our government)keep on promoting this 1 Malaysia concept. As we all know, it's to unite the people regardless of our race, religion and culture. But I am so sorry to say that, I can't feel that coming near. I am not being racist here, I do have Malay and Indian friends, like a whole lot of them. But, the government is still over-protecting the Malays and treating us like foreigners that came from China or India a long long time ago. We don't get equal opportunities in most aspects, education, job, hospitality...And sometimes, I've disappointed by the Chinese too. You know what I'm talking about, don't you? ;)

There's no need for me to write more, the rest is up to you to think yourself. What's right or not, depends on how you think. This is just my opinion that I needed to voice out. Sometimes anger just filled your heart when you think about this. But, the good news is, I do have hope in the new generations' Malay.

Let's get our fingers crossed that I won't get locked up by the government after posting this up on my blog, I don't want to be the next Teoh Beng Hock. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment