Friday, February 11, 2011

Bali Trip Day 2

I'm so lazy to edit and collage my photos, so you guys just bear with my really long post kay. :P
My mom and I on the beach in the early morning. =]

My mom, my elder sister and I along our pool just outside our rooms. =]
Saw this at one of the hot spot in Bali, Kuta Town. Thought this could only be found in Shanghai. I wanted to get a ride on this so badly but no one wants to have fun with me. T^T
So this is the Kuta street where all the foreigners go. Obviously it's full with Western, Japanese, Korean cuisines...If you're looking for some Balinese Cuisine, this is definitely NOT the place to go. Nightlife? You got it right babeh! :D
Posing outside a restaurant called Kunyit Bali Restaurant (Authentic Balinese Cuisine it says) where we dined in for dessert after eating our lunch at some small Warung(shop).


The appetizer keropok udang with sambal. Our sweet sweet desserts. Local specialty---Avacado Juice.



I'm acting my age, she's not. 31 still trying to act 18. =.=
The hotel garden behind the restaurant.
This is the famous Kuta Beach with my dad. The wind was freaking strong. Don't believe me? Look at my hair in the next picture. =]
Told you so. :P

Walk around Kuta Beach for a while then the Discovery Mall. After that, we went to Circle K Mart to buy some cup noodles and Bintang Beers to enjoy in our hotel rooms.
I sleep right after I reached my room and refused to wake up so they went off for dinner without me. =/



Heard from my sister it was Bumbu Bali Restaurant. They brought back some leftovers for me and OMFG. It's so freaking sedaaaaaap! But not cheap of course, it costs around RM400++ for 3people! @.@
At the end of the night, Mr. Mah(some guy we met in a shuttle van while going back to our hotel) invited us to finish a whole bottle of Chivas with him at the hotel bar. Yes, I drank too. :D
2 of my favourite pictures for today are these.

Look how happy my mom smiled. 37-years of marriage! No matter how frequent they quarrel, everything will be okay when they hold their hands tight. =] ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment