Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Is In The Air ♥

Obviously, Valentine's Day is on Monday. Those who didn't realize should be shot over and over again. I mean, how can you not know?! Since love is in the air, I want to share some really really nice pictures that I've found online with all of you whom I love so much. :D
It takes two to fit perfectly.
It has to be mutual without forcing each other.
Congratulate yourself if you found the missing puzzle that you've always been looking for. It's totally okay to let your heart to bring you fly up high, just live your life to the fullest and be happy with your partner. =]
Try your really best to keep your love growing with the time you spent together. Petty little things might seem insignificant, but whatever your love ones do will always tickle your hearts. Trust me, It never fails. :)
It always takes effort to have what you call, happiness. For the meantime, just hang onto each other, close your eyes, and enjoy that special moment that can only happens between the two of you. 
For those who doesn't have the right one for their valentines date, don't be too sad. Our lovely baby cupid accidentally got himself shot. But don't worry, he just needs some time to take a good rest. Everything would be alright soon. I promise. *Whispering to myself*


Just in case you don't know, I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment