Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bali Trip Day 3

Here's my Bali Trip Day 3 post. =]

Hired a mobil (car) together with the supir (driver) for around Rp300,000 for about 10 hours. So he brought us to Ubud for the most famous Bebek Bengil (Duck)---The Dirty Duck Diner. Not cheap but very nice. =]



See, our table was full of FOOOODD. =]
So this is the famous Bebek Bengil. Seriously very nice and crispy. Yummy!
This is their very common vegetable dish. They have abundant of long beans and taugeh. =/
 


Got to grab some time for pictures while waiting for the food to be served. ;)
Notice my parents at the table behind? :P
Yup, that's my silly ELDER sister. =.=
Besides their food, this restaurant is also famous for their paddy field view. Kind of nice in a way eh? =]
Next stop was the wood carving place since it's one of the specialties there.

Yes, we're trying to imitate the mask. :D

The other abundant thing they have there is, this! Yes, your eyes got no problem at all. It's the *ahem*. I wonder if the girls there use this to *ahem* DIY. An auntie even asked me whether I'm interested in buying one, right in front of my dad. I turned to look at my dad with my @.@ face and my dad immediately laughed with an Idkwhattosay-face. =.=
After looking at wood carvings and paintings, we went to Jimbaran Bay for their famous seafood for our dinner. That place is nice but you got to be careful cause some of restaurants scam tourists' money. Unlucky us, sigh. =/
This is our superduperfuckingexpensive prawns. =/
And their expensive kangkung. =/
Forgot to mention, only some of the restaurants can enjoy their dance show, one of their traditional dance---Kecak Dance. =]
Oh, the corn on my mom's hand, it's freaking delicious. Their local specialty too. It's spiced with sugar and chilies. Weird huh, but nice I tell you! Yum yum. :D
And of course, me on the beach enjoying the breeze after dinner.That's all for now. Stay tuned for my next post babeh! =] ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment