Friday, March 4, 2011

Sorry peeps, for letting my blog to die. Actually, I went to Kedah with my parents for a week since my dad had to work outstation. Usually I don't follow my dad, but this time I agreed to go cause I wanted to learn driving there. As you know, it's kind of hard to find a big compound here in KL. =/

I've learned for 3 days over there, the first day sucks a lot cause the engine kept on dying for a few times obviously because I was suck. Fyi, my dad's car is a manual Pajero, huge and amazingly frustrating. My legs sore just because of the freaking clutch! Ugh. But the following days were way better, but I don't dare to go out on the busy road, my skill still not perfect enough. =/

Well, recently, I've been struggling to choose my course subject from these 3. Mass Comm, Liberal Arts and Social Sc. Liberal Arts is something like languages, History, while Social Sc. is something like Psychology, Political Sc. I have interests in all of them, so what to choose? Friends had been suggesting Mass Comm cause they think I'll be kind of good in that field. So friends, you guys want to give me some ideas? :D

2 comments:

  1. dun worry la...everyone was that suck when they learn driving at first...u will be ok with more experience! dun go on to busy road pls...i stiill wan u ....T0T.....XD..
    i dont think liberal arts is for u la....
    although u like psychology and have abit talents on it...i still think that u will shine in masscomm ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really arh? I've just decided to go into Social Sc and Liberal Arts. AHAHAHAH! Sounds more interesting to me. And, if I really don't like going to that field, I can still go into Mass Comm throught this course. Perfect! =]

    ReplyDelete