Thursday, March 10, 2011

After so long, I've finally joined Twitter and ChurpChurp. So friends, please add me as I have no idea in how I'm going to find every single one of you. =/ Thanks a billion! ♥ (search me by Cwen Gan)

And oh, I know we all want to earn some extra pocket money, so can you guys help me to earn mine? *showing my ultimate puppy eyes* I know you're a sweetheart. Here's a link, click here and join the ChurpChurp Community. As simple as that. Thank you, muah muah. :D

Can't wait for tomorrow, going to have some kick ass nice food. Don't worry, will tell you guys about it hmm, by the day after tomorrow. ;)

By the way, do I have any friends that is going to study American Degree Program at Taylor's College? Do tell me if you are, I'm craving for some friends, I don't want to be the only one who's going to study there. =/

For now, ciao. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment