Sunday, March 6, 2011

I ♥ Food

I like to post some random facts of mine when I got nothing to do to kill my time, and this is one of them. ;)

If you're my friends, I'm pretty sure that you know I love food A LOT! From night market food to fine dining, every single one of them. *Ahem* except for bitter gourds and beans stuff. *Yucks* Don't ask for my favourite cause I have plenty. I love pizzas, dumplings, popiah, burgers, sushis, steamboat, lamb chop, etc. Ranging from Chinese food to Mediterranean. I'm not kidding over here. =] ♥

I know there's a lot of people who envy me like shit that I won't grow fat even if I eat like I never eat before. But no one knows my pain. But hell yeah, If I get to choose, I'd rather be a girl with no boobs to eat whatever she likes to. :D

And right now, I'm craving for some Dim Sum with my parents, and of course, Char Xiu Pao! Mmmmm, yummy! =]

And oh, another food that I don't like is, over-sweetened food and creamy cakes. =/ I'm not afraid of calories, but I can easily get stuffed by those. *Ugh*


Ciao peeps, got to prepare myself for some nice Dim Sum. Mmm mmmmm. *Saliva dripping down the floor* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment