Saturday, March 12, 2011

I ♥ Dark Chocolate

As usual, I am bored. So as usual, another random fact of mine. Just like the title, I love dark chocolate.

I like how the taste turns from bitter to a tinge of sweetness. As I've mentioned before, I don't really like over-sweetened stuffs. And so, dark chocolate is perfect for me. BUT, I don't mind receiving milk chocolate as a gift, but be careful as some of them are too sweet for me. And oh, white chocolate is a big NO NO for me! ;)

What's wrong with guys? I found out that most guys around me like white chocolate than dark chocolate. Hmm. I wonder why. o.O

Right now, I'm having one whole bar of Côte d'Or's Melk|Lait(Milk) chocolate. Though it's milk chocolate, but it doesn't taste very sweet, close to dark chocolate, I likeyyyyy. :D

I would really love to have a glass of red wine right now, but too bad, I only got Vanilla Coke with me. But I'm still having a great time waiting for my drama to load. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment