Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Have you guys watch Sanctum? I just watched them yesterday with Chloe and Jasmine at the Pavilion. It's one hell of a great movie!

Well, this movie tells about 5 expedition explorer (cavers/divers/hikers) trapped in a huge underground cave and the only way to survive was, they had to find their way out through the unexplored cave passages to reach The Solomon Sea.
There's so much tension in the movie, it terrified me all the way till the ending cause I know some people will die underwater while getting trapped in the man-sized narrow passage or lack of oxygen. Oh God, I just think that dying underwater is such a pain cause you know you can't breathe underwater but your brain tells you that you desperately need some air. Ugh, I can already feel the pain right now imagining it. T.T

But then, when I read articles on the Internet about the true story behind the movie, cheh! No one was injured while they was trapped underground for about 36 hours. There were still communications between the expedition team and the rescuers outside. But, I admit that it's still a fucking scary event if something like that hit me on my face. =/

You can check out the real thing on the National Geographic website. Click here. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment