Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ugly Duckling > Beauty

Are you guys ready to witness the power of make ups and hair? Beware of coughing blood after looking at my utterly ugliest face ever. What I'm going to do now is to show you my transformation from an ugly duckling into a beauty, a normal looking person into a slightly prettier lady. *Heart beating faster* Ready? Okay, here goes my presentation. *Drum rolls*

So this is my high school look. Look like a guy right? I know I looked so handsome last time. Thank you thank you! :P 


And this, is when I have a slightly longer hair. With and without fringe. =]





















Longer and longer hair, until I can actually tie them up. :D 


 Then finally, my current hair length. With make-ups and falsies. Oh, please ignore the pimples, they're natural disaster.

Speaking of natural disaster, pray for Japan. ;)

So tada! Now you know how I look like before and after I beautify myself. (Only the last 2 pictures are with make-ups) And I don't put on heavy make-ups (well at least for now), but I already feel so satisfy about it.

You can't ignore the hair too, it plays an important role in shaping your face. Don't you think so? Don't trust me? It's easy, just ask a guy to be your volunteer, mess around with their hair, you'll get amazing results. Hahahha! ;)

So long peeps. Have fun messing around with whoever-it-is' hair! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment