Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm A Nerd

Does my look tell you that I actually love to read, well of course, not text books. I love stories, especially thriller. Call me weird or whatever you want cause unlike other girls, I'm seriously not into Twilight that kind of story. I don't mind watching that movie, but definitely not the novel cause romance just won't trigger my enthusiasm to read them. Thriller however, has not failed to attract my attention, never! =]

I've finished 3 novels during my stay at the house in Kedah while my dad was out working at the site. One of them is the Killer by Giddens Ko, a famous Taiwanese author. This is actually a black humor not thriller but it has been proved to be an interesting story cause it has been moved up to the big screen recently named, Killer Who Never Kills.

The 2nd one is Dark Origins(thriller) by Anthony E. Zuiker with Duane Swierczynski. And believe it or not, Anthony is the creator and executive producer of my favourite television series, CSI! Plus, they even have a website(click on the book title) that shows you the videos about scenes in the story. Cool eh? So tell me, how can I possibly not like this book? =]

Last one, The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter. A thriller too. I refused to sleep because I can't leave my hands off them. I'm not kidding you. To people who love thriller like me, I highly recommend these. :D

Besides them, I also love Dan Brown so much. Nehh, the author of the Da Vinci Code. After the first novel, I started collecting his novels and I will definitely continue hunting for his their other books! =]

So the main point is, I love reading despise of my naughty naughty appearance. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment