Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas at Cameron Highland

Merry Belated Christmas everyone! How was your Christmas? I had a great time with my family at Cameron Highland. Well, nothing happening there, but I appreciate the quality time we spent together. Talked craps, Heehee-haahaa together. It was long ago since we do that all together so yeah, it was fun. The weather? It felt like I was back in Shanghai during winter again. It was colder than usual cause it's raining season.

Pictures? Oh, you know. Flowers and vegetables. =.=
No, this is not me. It's my elder sister. I have no idea why EVERYONE said we look like twins. We even sound the same. Trust me, our friends often realized they talked to the wrong person after they said, 'hey babe' and most of the conversations on the phone. Yes, very embarrassing, but oh well, we've already used to it.
And thennn, flowers! :D I ♥ flowers, who doesn't? Anyone wants to give me some? ;)
Isn't this artistic? This is the result from my problematic photo uploader.
And then, cacti cacti and a huge cactus. O.O

Went to the Strawberry farm later, didn't pluck any strawberries since it's not even their season now. But guess what, I got 2 boxes of them the next day from my brother who just came back from China. Nenenebubu. :D

My mom looked so happy. Why? The answer will appear below, please read.


Yep, it's the Strawberry Pancake with Whipped Cream & Ice Cream. And also some other stuffs, but too bad, nothing much to show you guys. Hmm, the food there is just so so, not really that nice but not bad either. BUUT! Their Fresh Strawberry Juice tastes good. :]

Okay, I'm going to stop here with a picture of mine, no more stories to tell. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment