Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mocha ♥


If you're following my Twitter or Facebook, you'll know that my brother's dog, Mocha, had past away on the 28th of December.

Was going to post and ask everyone to pray with me for him to recover, but it's too late. I have a lot of friends who loves dogs so I think I better post something about the disease that brought him away from us. I don't want them to regret when it's too late like us.

He was sick for a very long time but none of us really think that it was a big deal, cause the symptoms weren't obvious, at all. But when I recall about it again, they were there all the time.

Two days before he past away, my brother and sister found him in the kitchen and blood was all over the floor. Brought him to the hospital immediately and after lots of checkups, the doctor suspected Tick Fever (CanineEhrlichiosis).

It's something like a Dengue fever in human. And as you can see, it's fatal. Here are some very informative and helpful links about the disease, please spare a little time to check them out. :]

So please, if you've ever encounter your dogs having the same symptoms as on the links. Bring him to the veterinarian ASAP!
Rest in peace, Mocha. :') ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment