Sunday, December 18, 2011

Friday Night at Mist


Had a lot of fun partying at Mist on Friday night with Jasmine, David and a bunch of new friends! Thanks someone for purposely taking a cab to come and fetch me home. Thankeeewww! :)

Besides that, part of the reason why I love that night is I bumped into a lot of friends. Ranging from primary to church friends. Everyone got so tipsy and ended up doing some stupid stuff and erm, accidents. 

But oh well, my definition of clubbing is go all the way to release yourselves, including doing some oh-ow stuffs. Cause I think that everything has 2 sides and of course, Homo Sapiens. It's totally okay to be a bitch/asshole and show off the naughty side of yours once in a while, it's healthy trust me. You don't want to develop a Personality Disorder don't you? :0

XOXO
I know you love me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment