Monday, December 12, 2011

Sex Appeal

Went shopping with Eimunn on Friday and I got myself a pair of lovely slippers from Vincci+. Shoe is my ultimate weakness, so yeah, fml.

Anyway, was watching some show on the Discovery Channel. It had totally kept me away from my bed cause the contents was bloody interesting. One of them was Curiosity. And the episode for today was Science of Sex Appeal: Attractive Male Odor. I think it means Pheromones. :]

It says women tends to flirt and attract men when they are ovulating. Oh! They even undergone some test on women to find out whether all of them find one particular man to be attractive or everyone has their own distinctive taste. How did they do that? Simple, by sniffing the men's sweat! Eeewwww! :/ (FYI, there's no 2 person with the same odor since everyone has different kind of bacteria on their bodies) Cool huh.LOL

Well, I'm no professor so I'm just going to let the videos do the talking. And this is the one I watched. (They have 19 videos overall)


Sorry that I can't find the full videos but please enjoy the sneak peeks! Click here. ;D

P/s: Guys, now you know how important it is to smell good. So please, be hygienic. You may also wear perfume or cologne to add some points. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment